Like Us

About

Your Bed Room




I am happy to have a spacious nice bed room facing the south. As a result I enjoy gentle breeze especially during summer. There is a big window through which the sunlight enters into my room easily. During the nights of the full moon I enjoy silver moonlight sitting beside the window. The room is well decorated and furnished. It is painted in white color. It is 14 feet long and 12 feet wide. In it there are some pieces of furniture such as a bed stead, a dressing table, a wardrobe and an almirah. There is a clock hanging on the wall. I hang the calendar of the current year on one side of the wall. My bed stead is near the windows. I try to keep my bed room neat and clean. I feel comfortable in my bed room. Though my bed room is not gorgeous, it looks splendid

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Contact us

    Featured Post

    Hot news

    Headline News

    Search

    Laman

    Celoteh

    Search

    Pages - Menu